Click on the Gear icon to open the Options dialog.
- Copy material maps in destination folder copies the texture to the output folder where the final *.skp file will be generated. This helps keep everything together and prevents broken links.
- Use absolute paths writes assets' paths (material maps, proxies) as absolute.V-Ray, Thea and Enscape do not yet fully support relative paths in every situation, so we recommend to leave this option enabled.It is always enabled when Copy material maps in destination folder is disabled.
- Prefix material names with the model name adds the model name to the material names. This is useful to avoid overwriting materials when importing the model in an existing SketchUp file.
- 'ply2vrmesh.exe' path - Exporting V-Ray proxies requires ply2vrmesh.exe. It is installed with every version of V-Ray. Transmutr automatically tries to locate it on the machine, but if it doesn't, you need to manually browse for it.
You can get ply2vrmesh even if you don't have a V-Ray license, you can simply install the demo of V-Ray.
- Megascans Bridge Socket Port - Make sure to use the same port in Transmutr and in Bridge, so that they can communicate with each other.